Saturday 29 November 2008

Interviews/Studies

I'm about to head to bed, but random websurfing led me to this little study of SM, and I thought you all might like to read it.

It's nothing new to most of us I wouldn't think, but it's a fun brain snack. :)

And I'd love to see if Nine Deuce's promised posts in her anti-SM series include things like it.

I wouldn't have such faith in most who style themselves radical feminists, but although I find Nine's snarky manner eyeroll-inducing, she seems to have a far better eye for nuance than many of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only thereCheap Diablo 3 items are one particular character sort of which committed atrocities. They will come about much, much less generally, and stay greatly less wow gold kaufen difficult and not all of that horrifying.Inches